Unseld out of protocols, set to return as Wizards coach
- Smart hopeful for Game 2, White out
- Warriors limit Doncic in Game 1 win
- Barnes, Mobley head All-Rookie 1st team
- Mavs fined 2nd time for bench violation
- Magic win draft lottery, OKC 2nd
WASHINGTON (AP) Wizards coach Wes Unseld Jr. is out of health and safety protocols and available to be on the sideline Sunday against the Boston Celtics.
Unseld said Saturday he felt good. He said he had mild symptoms after his positive test.
Assistant coach Pat Delany ran the Wizards for one game in Unseld's absence, then went into health and safety protocols as well. So Joseph Blair took over the team for the next three games.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 22, 2022