Nets swingman Joe Harris has arthroscopic ankle surgery
- James, Morant, Wiggins All-Star starters
- 76ers ease past Lakers as James sits
- Curry, Thompson shoot Warriors by Wolves
- Booker scores 43, Suns win 8th straight
- Lakers sign F Johnson for rest of season
NEW YORK (AP) Joe Harris had arthroscopic surgery on his left ankle Monday, leaving the Brooklyn Nets without one of the NBA's best 3-point shooters.
Harris was hurt Nov. 14 at Oklahoma City and has missed the past six games. The procedure in New York was to remove a loose body in his ankle.
The Nets said they would provide updates on his return as appropriate.
Harris is second in the league in 3-point shooting at 46.6% and averaging 11.3 points in 14 games. The swingman led the league in 3-point percentage in the 2018-19 and 2020-21 seasons.
Updated November 29, 2021