Knicks' Barrett out at least a week with right ankle sprain
- Celtics face must-win vs. Heat in Game 3
- Davis scores 37 as Lakers rout Nuggets
- Antetokounmpo wins 2nd straight NBA MVP
- Kings hire ex-Rockets exec. McNair as GM
- Ujiri: VanVleet a 'big-time priority'
NEW YORK (AP) New York Knicks rookie RJ Barrett will miss at least a week with a sprained right ankle.
Barrett was hurt during the Knicks' loss to Phoenix on Thursday. On Friday, he had X-rays, which were negative.
The Knicks announced afterward that Barrett will be re-evaluated in a week.
The No. 3 pick in the draft from Duke is averaging 14.1 points.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 17, 2020