Broxton agrees to minor league contract with Brewers
- Cubs clinch Central as ChiSox snap skid
- Betts leaves after HBP as Dodgers win
- Twins clinch home field in 1st round
- Brewers blank Cards to keep hopes alive
- Top-seeded Rays damage Phils' chances
MILWAUKEE (AP) Outfielder Keon Broxton agreed Sunday to a minor league contract to return to the Milwaukee Brewers after spending last season with the New York Mets, Baltimore and Seattle.
Broxton played for the Brewers from 2016-18, hitting .222 with 33 homers and 79 RBIs. The 29-year-old batted .167 last season with six homers and 16 RBIs in 155 at-bats.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated December 8, 2019