Chargers re-sign defensive lineman Damion Square
- Charges dropped against Pats owner Kraft
- Jaguars, 0-2 Dolphins take center stage
- MetLife turf passes NFL inspection
- Bears Hall of Fame RB Sayers dies at 77
- With Barkley out, Giants sign RB Freeman
COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) Defensive lineman Damion Square has re-signed with the Los Angeles Chargers, the franchise said Wednesday.
Square will be going into his eighth season in the league and seventh with the Chargers. He has appeared in every game the past three seasons, including 15 starts.
The 6-foot-2, 293-pound nose tackle had a career-high 56 tackles last season, including 11 against Chicago on Oct. 27.
Square has appeared in 75 career games with 23 starts. He has 100 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and 5.5 quarterback sacks.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 3, 2020