Injured Eagles tackle Jason Peters to miss Cowboys game
- Kaepernick throws after camp moves site
- Bears TE Burton put on IR, season over
- Jets C Kalil to IR with knee injury
- Cards TE Williams gets 2-year extension
- Browns' Garrett suspended rest of season
PHILADELPHIA (AP) The Philadelphia Eagles will be without nine-time Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters and several other key players when they visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night.
Peters has a knee injury that forced him from last week's 38-20 loss at Minnesota. Rookie first-round pick Andre Dillard will make his first start in Peters' place.
Linebacker Nigel Bradham also won't play after injuring his ankle against the Vikings. Wide receiver DeSean Jackson remains out with an abdominal injury, though he's making progress. Jackson hasn't played since Week 2.
The Eagles (3-3) and Cowboys (3-3) are tied for the NFC East lead.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 18, 2019