Former Bills DT Adolphus Washington signs with Dolphins
- Giants bench Manning, to start Jones
- QB Newton re-aggravates foot injury
- Jets' Darnold targets Week 5 return
- Jets' Siemian out for '19, Falk to start
- Brees to have thumb surgery Wednesday
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) Defensive tackle Adolphus Washington has signed with the Miami Dolphins, his fourth team since the start of last season.
Washington was a third-round pick by Buffalo in 2016 and started 21 games in his first two seasons. He was cut by the Bills last September, spent a brief time on the Dallas Cowboys' practice squad and then joined the Cincinnati Bengals, where he played in only four games and was slowed by a knee injury. Cincinnati released him a month ago.
The Dolphins waived linebacker James Burgess.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 23, 2019