Chargers re-sign defensive lineman Square to 1-year contract
- Packers rally to edge Lions on late FG
- Vrabel deciding whether to bench Mariota
- Colts LB Leonard expected to face Texans
- Rams to place CB Talib, G Noteboom on IR
- Bears deal with injured G Long, DL Hicks
COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles Chargers re-signed defensive lineman Damion Square to a one-year deal Monday.
Square was a key part of the Chargers defensive line last season. He made a career-high 11 starts last season (seven at defensive end, four at nose tackle) and had 55 tackles, three sacks and five tackles for loss.
Square will be going into his fifth season, He was been with the Chargers since being claimed on waivers from Kansas City during the 2014 season. He entered the league in 2013 after signing as an undrafted free agent with Philadelphia. Square has played in 59 games during his career and made 19 starts.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 13, 2019