Troy-Army set 4-game series in football
- Ohio State QB Fields declares for draft
- Vols fire Pruitt, others for NCAA issues
- Saints' Nielsen agrees to become LSU DC
- Former USC All-American RB Arnett dies
- Marshall approves 4-year deal for Huff
Troy and Army have scheduled a four-game series in football, spanning from 2022-2031.
The schools announced Friday they will meet in Troy in 2022 and 2031. Army will host games in 2023 and 2030.
Troy and Army have never met on the football field. It's the Trojans' second series against a service academy.
They faced Navy in 2011 and 2012 with both teams winning their home game.
Troy strength and conditioning coach Rusty Whitt is a U.S. Army veteran, who was Army's assistant strength and conditioning coach in 2019.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated May 15, 2020