N. Dakota advances to Summit final after 73-56 win
- Iowa St. gets ex-De Paul G Coleman-Lands
- Ewing out of hospital after COVID stay
- Hall of Fame coach Sutton dies at 84
- NCAA OKs athletic activities for June 1
- Marquette's Bailey to pursue pro career
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) Kienan Walter scored 20 points with nine rebounds and sixth-seeded North Dakota beat No. 7 Purdue Fort Wayne 73-56 in Monday night's Summit League Conference tournament semifinal.
The Fighting Hawks (15-17) face No. 1 North Dakota State in Tuesday's championship game.
Marlon Stewart had 15 points, scoring in double figures for his 25th straight game to set a North Dakota Division I record. Filip Rebraca scored 14 points with 10 rebounds and De'Sean Allen-Eikens added 10 points.
Matt Holba scored 17 points for the Mastodons (14-19), Jarred Godfrey added 13 and Dylan Carl had 10.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated March 10, 2020