Boston U. tops Loyola (Md.) 76-64 in Patriot quarterfinals
- No. 6 Baylor rallies by No. 14 Gonzaga
- No. 22 Terps top No. 16 Illini, now 8-0
- No. 15 Auburn rolls to stay unbeaten
- San Diego State hits 19 3s in easy win
- Georgia's White gets 250th victory
BOSTON (AP) Javante McCoy had 26 points as Boston University topped Loyola (Md.) 76-64 in the quarterfinals of the Patriot League tournament on Thursday night.
McCoy shot 11 for 14 from the floor.
Walter Whyte had 19 points for Boston University (21-11). Sukhmail Mathon added 17 points and 12 rebounds.
Cam Spencer had 28 points for the Greyhounds (14-16). Kenneth Jones added 11 points. Jaylin Andrews had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 3, 2022