Justin Roberts leads Georgia State past South Alabama, 72-63
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) Justin Roberts had 20 points as Georgia State beat South Alabama 72-63 on Thursday night.
Georgia State posted a season-high 15 3-pointers.
Georgia State takes on Troy on the road on Saturday. South Alabama faces Georgia Southern at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 16, 2020