Coastal Carolina beats UMES 66-42 in The Basketball Classic
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
CONWAY, S.C. (AP) Rudi Williams had 18 points as Coastal Carolina easily beat Maryland Eastern Shore 66-42 in the first round of The Basketball Classic on Wednesday night.
Vince Cole had 15 points for Coastal Carolina (17-13). Ebrima Dibba added 11 points.
Kevon Voyles had 12 points for the Hawks (11-16). Zion Styles added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 16, 2022