Lohner scores 20 to carry BYU past LBSU 93-72 in NIT
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
- No. 6 UVa tops Syracuse to extend streak
PROVO, Utah (AP) Caleb Lohner had a career-high 20 points as BYU easily defeated Long Beach State 93-72 in the NIT first round on Wednesday night.
Lohner made 9 of 11 shots.
Gideon George had 16 points for BYU (23-10). Alex Barcello added 14 points and Fousseyni Traore had 11 points and three blocks.
Joel Murray had 24 points for the Beach (20-13). Jordan Roberts added 16 points and Colin Slater had 15 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 17, 2022