USC Upstate beats App State 80-74 in The Basketball Classic
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 13 Vols roll to 94-40 rout of Alcorn
BOONE, N.C. (AP) Josh Aldrich had a career-high 24 points as South Carolina Upstate topped Appalachian State 80-74 in the first round of The Basketball Classic on Tuesday night.
Jordan Gainey had 17 points for South Carolina Upstate (15-16). Bryson Mozone added 16 points and Dalvin White had 15 points.
Adrian Delph had 28 points for the Mountaineers (19-15). Donovan Gregory had 20 points and 10 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 15, 2022