Warrick propels Northern Kentucky past Detroit Mercy 77-59
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
- No. 6 UVa tops Syracuse to extend streak
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Ky. (AP) Marques Warrick had 25 points as Northern Kentucky breezed to a 77-59 victory over Detroit Mercy in the quarterfinals of the Horizon League tournament on Thursday night.
Trevon Faulkner had 13 points for the Norse (19-11). Bryson Langdon added 10 points and Chris Brandon snagged 11 rebounds.
Kevin McAdoo had 19 points for the Titans (14-15). Antoine Davis added 17 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 3, 2022