Kiss lifts Bryant past St. Francis (N.Y.) 86-69
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
NEW YORK (AP) Peter Kiss had 35 points as Bryant defeated St. Francis (N.Y.) 86-69 on Thursday night.
Charles Pride and Adham Eleeda each had 15 points for Bryant (18-9, 14-2 Northeast Conference).
Michael Cubbage and Rob Higgins each had 16 points for the Terriers (10-18, 7-10). Larry Moreno had 15 points.
The Bulldogs improve to 2-0 against the Terriers on the season. Bryant defeated St. Francis 85-68 on Jan. 23.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 24, 2022