Sears scores 20 to lift Ohio past Eastern Michigan 81-68
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- No. 13 Vols roll to 94-40 rout of Alcorn
ATHENS, Ohio (AP) Mark Sears had 20 points as Ohio beat Eastern Michigan 81-68 on Thursday.
Ben Roderick had 19 points for Ohio (18-3, 9-1 Mid-American Conference), which earned its fourth straight win. Jason Carter added 17 points and eight rebounds, and Ben Vander Plas had 15 points.
Nathan Scott had 16 points for the Eagles (8-13, 3-7). Bryce McBride added 14 points and Mo Njie had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 3, 2022