Johnson powers Illinois-Chicago past Robert Morris 80-75
- Houston puts new No. 1 ranking on line
- No. 9 Kansas rolls in Self's return home
- No. 11 Arkansas puts away Troy late
- Mississippi St. rips Omaha to get to 7-0
- Pedulla, Mutts lead Hokies by Minnesota
CHICAGO (AP) Kevin Johnson had 18 points as Illinois-Chicago turned back Robert Morris 80-75 on Thursday night.
Damaria Franklin added 16 points and eight rebounds for the Flames (8-12, 4-7 Horizon League), who ended a four-game skid. Jalen Warren totaled 15 points and Zion Griffin scored 14.
Kahliel Spear had 23 points and 13 rebounds to pace the Colonials (5-17, 3-10). Justin Winston added 19 points. Michael Green III had 16 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 3, 2022