Thomas leads Portland State past Northern Arizona 97-76
- Preseason No. 1 UNC drops out of AP poll
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) Khalid Thomas had a season-high 25 points, tying his career high, as Portland State romped past Northern Arizona 97-76 on Saturday. Ian Burke added 21 points for the Vikings.
Trey Wood had 10 points for Portland State (5-13, 3-7 Big Sky Conference), which broke its five-game losing streak.
Jalen Cone had 19 points for the Lumberjacks (7-12, 3-5). Nik Mains added 14 points. Jay Green had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 29, 2022