Hodges scores 18 to carry Butler over Creighton 72-55
- Preseason No. 1 UNC drops out of AP poll
- Late run gets No. 18 Gonzaga by Kent St.
- No. 22 San Diego St. wins test from Troy
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Bo Hodges had 18 points and seven rebounds as Butler got past Creighton 72-55 on Wednesday night.
Chuck Harris had 14 points for Butler (10-10, 3-6 Big East Conference), which broke its four-game losing streak. Simas Lukosius added 14 points and Bryce Golden had 10 points.
Arthur Kaluma had 18 points for the Bluejays (12-6, 4-3). Alex O'Connell added 10 points and seven rebounds, and Ryan Kalkbrenner had 10 points and five blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 26, 2022