Bannan scores 18 to carry Montana over N. Arizona 58-48
- Michigan PG Llewellyn out for season
- No. 17 Illini rally by No. 2 Texas in OT
- New Mexico St. bans Peake after shooting
- Francis scores 14 as No. 1 Houston rolls
- No. 3 Virginia avoids upset to JMU
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) Josh Bannan had 18 points and eight rebounds as Montana beat Northern Arizona 58-48 on Saturday.
Brandon Whitney had 15 points for Montana (13-6, 6-2 Big Sky Conference).
Robby Beasley III, the Grizzlies' second leading scorer coming into the matchup at 12 points per game, shot only 20 percent in the game (2 of 10).
Jalen Cone had 12 points and six rebounds for the Lumberjacks (6-11, 2-4). Nik Mains added seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 22, 2022