White Jr. lifts Tennessee Tech past SIU-Edwardsville 94-76
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 13 Vols roll to 94-40 rout of Alcorn
COOKEVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Kenny White Jr. scored 23 points as Tennessee Tech topped Southern Illinois-Edwardsville 94-76 on Thursday night. Jr. Clay added 20 points for the Golden Eagles.
White Jr. hit 4 of 6 3-pointers.
Keishawn Davidson had 10 points and eight assists for Tennessee Tech (5-12, 2-2 Ohio Valley Conference). John Pettway added seven assists.
Shaun Doss Jr. had 18 points for the Cougars (7-10, 1-3). Ray'Sean Taylor added 17 points. DeeJuan Pruitt had 17 points and 16 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 20, 2022