Blunt scores 23 to lead UMass Lowell over Maine 71-62
- Rivals K-State, KU set for top-10 clash
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
LOWELL, Mass. (AP) Allin Blunt had a career-high 23 points as UMass Lowell beat Maine 71-62 on Wednesday night.
Blunt made 4 of 6 3-pointers.
Kalil Thomas had 13 points and six rebounds for UMass Lowell (10-7, 2-3 America East Conference). Justin Faison added 11 points. Max Brooks had 7 points and five blocks.
Kristians Feierbergs scored a season-high 22 points and had 11 rebounds for the Black Bears (3-12, 0-4), who have now lost six straight games. Maks Klanjscek added 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 19, 2022