Thomasson scores 20 to lead Niagara over Manhattan 72-63
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- Walker deal Creighton third loss in row
- Hokies hand No. 18 UNC 4th straight loss
- No. 23 ISU sends St. John's to 1st loss
- Miami wins ACC opener, Cards drop to 0-8
NEW YORK (AP) Noah Thomasson scored 20 points and Marcus Hammond scored 19 and grabbed six rebounds and Niagara beat Manhattan 72-63 on Tuesday night.
Jordan Cintron had 13 points and seven rebounds and Sam Iorio scored 12 for the Purple Eagles (8-8, 3-4 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference).
Jose Perez and Warren Williams scored 16 points apiece - Perez had seven rebounds and Elijah Buchanan scored 12 for the Jaspers (9-5, 2-3)
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 18, 2022