|11:00 AM PT12:00 PM MT1:00 PM CT2:00 PM ET7:00 PM GMT3:00 PM 北京时间12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST, Jan 15, 2022
Francis S. Levien Gymnasium, New York, New York
Kirkwood scores 28, leads Harvard over Columbia 91-82
- Proposed transfer rule back under review
- UCLA lands Canka from Italy
- Senators working on bill to tackle NIL
- 6 NCAA Tournament teams in Maui bracket
- Minnesota F Ihnen out for season again
NEW YORK (AP) Noah Kirkwood scored 28 points, tying his career high, and Harvard defeated Columbia 91-82 on Saturday.
Luka Sakota added 18 points, Kale Catchings 14 and Louis Lemond 10 for the Crimson (9-5, 1-1 Ivy League).
Cameron Shockley-Okeke scored 19 points with 11 rebounds for the Lions (4-11, 1-3). Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa added 16 points, Eddie Turner III 13 and Liam Murphy 11.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 15, 2022