Whitfield leads Campbell past Charleston Southern 67-52
- Vandy stuns No. 6 Vols with 3 at buzzer
- No. 2 Houston trounces Tulsa 80-42
- No. 3 Tide rout Florida, now 11-0 in SEC
- WVU holds on to defeat No. 11 Iowa State
- Flagler helps No. 14 Baylor top Oklahoma
BUIES CREEK, N.C. (AP) — Jordan Whitfield had 18 points as Campbell beat Charleston Southern 67-52 on Wednesday night.
Cedric Henderson Jr. had 16 points for Campbell (8-6, 1-2 Big South Conference), which snapped its four-game losing streak. Ricky Clemons added 13 points and nine rebounds.
Tahlik Chavez had 17 points for the Buccaneers (3-12, 0-3), who have now lost six games in a row. Claudell Harris Jr. added six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 13, 2022