Mount St. Mary's beats St. Francis (N.Y.) 69-61
- Tide's Oats gets new 6-year, $30M deal
- No. 22 SDSU beats Boise St. for MWC lead
- New bloods changing college hoops scene
- UAB ends No. 19 FAU's 20-game win streak
- Tubelis pours in 40, No. 5 Arizona rolls
NEW YORK (AP) Josh Reaves had 19 points off the bench to lead Mount St. Mary's to a 69-61 win over St. Francis (N.Y.) on Saturday.
Jalen Benjamin had 16 points for Mount St. Mary's (5-9, 1-1 Northeast Conference), which ended its four-game road losing streak. Nana Opoku added 10 points, eight rebounds and four blocks.
Rob Higgins had 13 points for the Terriers (4-11, 1-3). Patrick Emilien added 11 points and 10 rebounds. Michael Cubbage had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 8, 2022