Schwieger, Tate carry Loyola Chicago past Roosevelt 88-49
- Florida pulls away to upset No. 2 Vols
- Gillis hits 9 3s as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- No. 16 Xavier edges No. 17 Friars in OT
- Surging Marquette rallies past Villanova
- Broome has 19 and 18 as Auburn rips UGA
CHICAGO (AP) Ryan Schwieger and Tate Hall combined to score 29 points to send Loyola Chicago to an 88-49 victory over Roosevelt on Tuesday night.
Schwieger came off the bench to score 15 points, while Hall had 14 points and five steals for the Ramblers (8-2), who won their fourth straight game. Jacob Hutson added 11 points, while Chris Knight scored 10.
Josh Redic had 11 points for the Lakers.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 7, 2021