Balanc scores 31 to carry Quinnipiac past Manhattan 90-73
- No. 17 Illini rally by No. 2 Texas in OT
- New Mexico St. bans Peake after shooting
- Francis scores 14 as No. 1 Houston rolls
- No. 3 Virginia avoids upset to JMU
- Wisconsin hands No. 13 Maryland 1st loss
NEW YORK (AP) Matt Balanc had a career-high 31 points as Quinnipiac topped Manhattan 90-73 in a Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference contest on Sunday.
Balanc shot 4 for 6 on 3-pointers and shot 13 for 15 from the line.
Savion Lewis had 18 points and six rebounds for Quinnipiac (4-4, 1-1 MAAC). Tymu Chenery added 12 points. Kevin Marfo had 10 points.
Jose Perez had 25 points for the Jaspers (6-2, 1-1), whose four-game winning streak came to an end. Ant Nelson added 22 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 5, 2021