Saint Mary's (Calif.) defeats Loyola Marymount 52-47 in WCC
- Few pleads guilty to DUI, fined $1K
- Howard-Morgan St at NBA All-Star weekend
- Zags atop first AP poll; UCLA, KU next
- UK picked to win SEC; Pippen top player
- No. 9 Duke preseason favorite to win ACC
PARADISE, Nev. (AP) Logan Johnson had 25 points as Saint Mary's narrowly beat Loyola Marymount 52-47 in the quarterfinals of the West Coast Conference tournament on Saturday night.
Tommy Kuhse had 12 points for Saint Mary's (14-8).
Eli Scott had 18 points for the Lions (13-9). Mattias Markusson added 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 6, 2021