Meeks scores 31 to carry Bucknell over Lafayette 92-84
- UConn holds 1st 'First Night' in 2 years
- KU, not Baylor, picked as Big 12's best
- UCLA picked to win Pac-12 title
- Pac-12 hopes to build on 2021 NCAAs run
- ACC considering relocating headquarters
EASTON, Pa. (AP) John Meeks had 31 points and 11 rebounds as Bucknell defeated Lafayette 92-84 in the Patriot League Conference tournament quarterfinals on Saturday.
Meeks hit 10 of 12 from the free-throw line.
Xander Rice had 19 points for Bucknell (5-6). Andrew Funk added 14 points, and Walter Ellis had 13 points and eight rebounds.
Justin Jaworski had 28 points for the Leopards (9-6). E.J. Stephens added 22 points. Neal Quinn had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 6, 2021