Leaupepe leads Loyola Marymount over Pepperdine 81-74
- Few pleads guilty to DUI, fined $1K
- Howard-Morgan St at NBA All-Star weekend
- Zags atop first AP poll; UCLA, KU next
- UK picked to win SEC; Pippen top player
- No. 9 Duke preseason favorite to win ACC
MALIBU, Calif. (AP) Keli Leaupepe had 17 points as Loyola Marymount defeated Pepperdine 81-74 on Thursday night. Jalin Anderson added 16 points for the Lions, while Mattias Markusson chipped in 15.
Joe Quintana had 12 points for Loyola Marymount (12-7, 7-4 West Coast Conference), which earned its fourth consecutive road victory.
Colbey Ross had 25 points and eight assists for the Waves (10-11, 6-6). Kessler Edwards added 14 points. Victor Ohia Obioha had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 25, 2021