Sullivan lifts Lamar past McNeese St. 64-56
- No. 2 Gonzaga rolls, home streak now 63
- Stanford upsets No. 15 USC for sweep
- No. 7 UCLA routs Cal, alone atop Pac-12
- No. 11 Badgers bounce back, beat Huskers
- Thompson, Ivey lead No. 6 Purdue by Iowa
BEAUMONT, Texas (AP) Avery Sullivan recorded 18 points and 10 rebounds to carry Lamar to a 64-56 win over McNeese State on Saturday.
Davion Buster had 17 points for Lamar (4-11, 3-4 Southland Conference). Kasen Harrison added 13 points. Anderson Kopp had six rebounds.
Lamar totaled 41 points in the first half, a season best for the team.
Carlos Rosario had 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Cowboys (7-10, 1-8). Keyshawn Feazell added 12 points and 12 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 30, 2021