Campbell tops Charleston Southern 59-58
- Zags back at No. 1; Auburn up to No. 2
- No. 4 Purdue tops No. 17 Illinois in 2OT
- Hoosiers top Huskers for rare road win
- Arizona State extends Utah's skid to 6
- Notre Dame wins at Howard in MLK Classic
BUIES CREEK, N.C. (AP) Cedric Henderson Jr. had 23 points as Campbell narrowly beat Charleston Southern 59-58 on Friday night.
Joshua Lusane had 10 points, nine assists and seven rebounds for Campbell (9-9, 5-6 Big South Conference). Ricky Clemons added 10 points. Jordan Whitfield had seven rebounds.
Phlandrous Fleming Jr. had 17 points for the Buccaneers (1-14, 0-11), who have now lost 11 games in a row.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 29, 2021