Gordon leads Nicholls St. past McNeese St. 76-69
- Zags back at No. 1; Auburn up to No. 2
- No. 4 Purdue tops No. 17 Illinois in 2OT
- Hoosiers top Huskers for rare road win
- Arizona State extends Utah's skid to 6
- Notre Dame wins at Howard in MLK Classic
THIBODAUX, La. (AP) Ty Gordon had 24 points as Nicholls State extended its winning streak to eight games, beating McNeese State 76-69 on Wednesday night.
Najee Garvin had 16 points and eight rebounds for Nicholls State (10-5, 7-1 Southland Conference). Kevin Johnson added 15 points. Ryghe Lyons had nine rebounds and three blocks.
Dru Kuxhausen had 17 points for the Cowboys (7-9, 1-7). Keyshawn Feazell added 15 points and 15 rebounds. A.J. Lawson had 12 points and six assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2021