Davis scores 17 to lift Navy over Lehigh 73-58
- Zags ban Stockton tickets over mask rule
- Pac-12 bans Hurley 1 game for conduct
- No. 3 Arizona starts fast in rout of Cal
- No. 4 Purdue easily gets by Northwestern
- Marquette holds on to beat No. 20 Xavier
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) Cam Davis had 17 points as Navy defeated Lehigh 73-58 on Sunday.
John Carter Jr. had 18 points for Navy (7-1, 4-0 Patriot League), which earned its sixth consecutive win. Tyler Nelson added 10 points and eight rebounds. Patrick Dorsey had six rebounds.
Marques Wilson had 19 points for the Mountain Hawks (1-3, 1-3). Nic Lynch added 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 10, 2021