|12:00 PM PT1:00 PM MT2:00 PM CT3:00 PM ET8:00 PM GMT4:00 PM 北京时间1:00 PM MST3:00 PM EST, Dec 5, 2020
Joseph J. Gentile Center, Chicago, Illinois
Hall scores 17 to carry Loyola of Chicago past Lewis 76-48
- NCAA hits USC with 2-year probation
- Cincy hires UNC Greensboro coach Miller
- Livers not returning to Michigan
- LSU star Thomas into draft, hires agent
- OU's Harmon, Williams in transfer portal
CHICAGO (AP) Tate Hall had 17 points as Loyola of Chicago easily won its season opener, beating Lewis 76-48 on Saturday.
Lucas Williamson had 10 points for Loyola of Chicago (1-0). Cooper Kaifes added six rebounds. Cameron Krutwig had three blocks.
Trevian Bell had 7 points for the Flyers.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 5, 2020