Friday IV carries E. Illinois over Chicago St. 78-56
- Zags back at No. 1; Auburn up to No. 2
- No. 4 Purdue tops No. 17 Illinois in 2OT
- Hoosiers top Huskers for rare road win
- Arizona State extends Utah's skid to 6
- Notre Dame wins at Howard in MLK Classic
CHARLESTON, Ill. (AP) Sammy Friday IV scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds 16 points to lead Eastern Illinois to a 78-56 win over Chicago State on Thursday.
Josiah Wallace had 15 points for the Panthers (1-3). Jordan Skipper-Brown added 13 points and Marvin Johnson had 11 points and six rebounds.
Levelle Zeigler had 11 points for the Cougars (0-4) Isaiah Lewis added 11 points. Aaris-Monte Bonds had 10 points and eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 3, 2020