Swan leads Air Force past UC Riverside 105-56
- No. 2 Baylor tops No. 9 Kansas, now 13-0
- Balanced St. John's gets by No. 23 UConn
- Gonzaga, Baylor stay 1-2; Duke falls out
- Ducks cleared to resume from COVID-pause
- Michigan St. postpones 3rd straight game
Swan scored 17 early points as the Falcons led 32-19 with 7:43 to play in the first half.
Lavelle Scottie had 12 points for Air Force (7-7), which scored at least 100 points for the first time this season.
Air Force put up 52 first-half points, a season best for the team.
Angus McWilliam and George Willborn each had eight points for the Highlanders (9-6).
Air Force matches up against UNLV on the road on Saturday. UC Riverside faces San Diego Christian at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 31, 2019