Holland III powers High Point past Belmont Abbey, 92-66
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
HIGH POINT, N.C. (AP) Curtis Holland III had a career-high 25 points as High Point rolled past Belmont Abbey 92-66 on Saturday.
Holland III made 6 of 9 3-pointers.
The 92 points were a season best for High Point, which also registered a season-high 26 assists.
Sean Halloran had 13 points for the Crusaders. Romeao Ferguson added 11 points. Quest Aldridge had 11 points.
High Point plays Campbell on the road next Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 21, 2019