West scores 18 to lift Marshall over Bluefield State 86-50
- Garza scores 30 of 35 in 1st, Iowa rolls
- Louisville pauses hoops, cancels game
- Syracuse player positive for COVID-19
- Hokies' nonconference home streak now 34
- McCormack, Agbaji power KU to easy win
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (AP) Jarrod West registered 18 points as Marshall snapped a three-game losing streak, easily beating Division II Bluefield State 86-50 on Wednesday night.
Mikel Beyers had 13 points for Marshall (3-6). Goran Miladinovic added 10 points.
Marquez Cooper had 13 points for the Big Blues. Chris Knight added 12 points.
Marshall faces Morehead State on the road on Monday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 11, 2019