Tripp, Pacific beat UC Riverside 58-51
- No. 24 Oklahoma edges 5th-ranked Texas
- No. 9 Alabama tops Kentucky, run now 10
- Cooper leads Auburn past No. 12 Missouri
- Saint Louis falls to Dayton in return
- Pons, No. 18 Vols edge Mississippi State
STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) Jahlil Tripp score 17 points on 5-of-6 shooting and grabbed seven rebounds to help Pacific beat UC Riverside 58-51 on Sunday.
Justin Moore added 10 points, five rebounds and seven assists for Pacific.
Austin Vereen hit a 3-pointer to cap a 15-4 run that made it 49-43 and the Tigers (4-2) led the rest of the way.
Pacific committed just six turnovers and limited the Highlanders (2-2) to just 35.2% (19 of 54) shooting.
Freshman Zyon Pullin had a season-high 14 points and Dragan Elkaz scored 10 for UC Riverside. Callum McRae added eight points, 10 rebounds and two blocks.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated November 17, 2019