Worku, Greene lift UC Irvine over Boise State 69-61
- Liberty earns automatic NCAA tourney bid
- Drake advances after COVID cancels game
- Arizona releases Notice of Allegations
- UConn extends coaches Edsall, Hurley
- Morehead St. tops EKU to reach OVC final
Collin Welp came off the bench to score 12 with six rebounds and five assists for the Anteaters (3-1).
It was a three-man show for Boise State (1-2). Derrick Alston hit all 12 of his free throws and topped the Broncos with 22 points. RJ Williams had a double-double with 20 points and 11 rebounds, while Justinian Jessup scored 10 but made just 3 of 12 shots from the floor.
Boise State made just 17 of 55 shots overall (31%) and only 4 of 21 from 3-point range (19%). The Broncos bench scored one point.
UC Irvine shot 49 percent from the floor and outrebounded the Broncos 39-29.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated November 15, 2019