|1:30 PM PT2:30 PM MT3:30 PM CT4:30 PM ET9:30 PM GMT5:30 PM 北京时间2:30 PM MST4:30 PM EST, Nov 9, 2019
Dunkin' Donuts Center, Providence, Rhode Island Attendance: 7,102
Duke scores 21 to carry Providence past NJIT 76-47
- Iowa wins first at Iowa St. since 2003
- Cockburn, Illinois upset No. 5 Michigan
- No. 15 Arizona rolls, faces Gonzaga next
- Hoyas' full roster available vs. Orange
- Baker bounces back, Rutgers tops Badgers
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) David Duke had a career-high 21 points as Providence romped past NJIT 76-47 on Saturday.
Zach Cooks had 22 points for the Highlanders (0-2).
Providence takes on Northwestern on the road on Wednesday. NJIT takes on Cornell on the road on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 9, 2019