Okolie scores 26 to carry Brown over UAB 83-78 in CBI
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) Obi Okolie had a career-high 26 points as Brown edged past UAB 83-78 in the College Basketball Invitational first round on Wednesday night.
Joshua Howard had 15 points for Brown (20-11). Zach Hunsaker added 12 points. Chris Sullivan had 11 points for the home team.
Lewis Sullivan had 19 points for the Blazers (20-15). Tyreek Scott-Grayson added 17 points. Zack Bryant had 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 20, 2019