Walker scores 25 to lift Kent St. over W. Michigan 82-63
- Power 5 leagues want player compensation
- Big 12 revenue distribution down $1.1M
- Texas Tech adds ex-Hoyas star McClung
- Kentucky, Irish announce 3-year series
- Terry returns to Arizona as assistant
KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) Jaylin Walker had 25 points as Kent State beat Western Michigan 82-63 on Thursday.
Kent State totaled 51 second-half points, a season best for the team.
The Golden Flashes improve to 2-0 against the Broncos this season. Kent State defeated Western Michigan 88-73 on Jan. 8. Kent State takes on Eastern Michigan at home on Saturday. Western Michigan plays Miami (Ohio) at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 14, 2019