Milwaukee beats IUPUI 64-57
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
Abram's dunk with 34 seconds left gave Milwaukee a 60-54 lead and Roy made all four free throws in the final 24 seconds.
The Panthers (9-11, 4-3 Horizon League) took the only double-digit lead of the game when Roy's 3-pointer with 7:32 left made it 50-39, capping a 12-2 run. The Jaguars (11-9, 3-4) went on a 10-3 run to get the deficit to four and got back within four again at 58-54 with 1:14 left, but they didn't get closer.
Camron Justice scored 17 points and D.J. McCall added 13 for IUPUI.
IUPUI took its only lead with a 12-4 run late in the first half. Milwaukee retook the lead on the final basket of the period and went into the break with a 22-21 advantage.
Updated January 19, 2019