Abram scores 25 as Milwaukee beats D-III Wisconsin Lutheran
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
MILWAUKEE (AP) DeAndre Abram had 25 points and 11 rebounds and Vance Johnson scored 17 points to help Milwaukee beat D-III Wisconsin Lutheran 87-64 on Sunday.
Abram hit a 3-pointer to open the scoring, made another 3 to make it 10-0 and the Panthers never trailed. Caleb Goldstein's 3-pointer capped an 8-2 run that spanned halftime and pulled Wisconsin Lutheran within seven, but Milwaukee scored the next 13 points to push its lead to 56-36 with 15:41 to play and the Warriors trailed by at least 16 the rest of the way.
The Panthers shot 51 percent (31 of 61) from the field and hit a season-high 14 3-pointers.
Mack Knueppel had 13 points, Andrew Bruggink scored 12 and Collin Kennedy added 10 points for Wisconsin Lutheran.
Updated December 16, 2018