Gallinat, Dorsey lead Pacific past UC Riverside 74-54
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) Roberto Gallinat scored 20 points and Lafayette Dorsey 18 to lead Pacific over UC Riverside 74-54 on Thursday.
Gallinat was 5-of-10 shooting and made 9 of 10 free throws while Dorsey was 7 of 9 from the field with the Tigers shooting 52 percent, including 58 percent in the second half when the Tigers (4-2) outscored the Highlanders by 13. Khy Kabellis added 11 points and Jahlil Tripp grabbed 10 rebounds to go with nine points.
Pacific dominated points in the paint 36-12 and outrebounded UCR 40-25.
Leading by nine with 7 1/2 minutes remaining, the Tigers outscored UCR 20-10 to take their largest lead of 72-53 with 1:39 to go with Gallinat scoring 10 during the run.
Updated November 22, 2018